Click Image for Gallery
Table Of Contents:
- What is VYFAT?
- What is important before you take VYFAT?
- THE CONCOMITANT USE OF VYFAT WITH OTHER MEDICINES?
- Multivitamins and VYFAT?
- HOW VYFAT IS ADMINISTRATED?
- WHAT ARE POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS?
What is VYFAT?
- VYFAT used to treat obesity. Its operation in the hose
- The digestive system consists of inhibiting the absorption of about one-third taken with food fats.
- It is indicated for the treatment of obesity at the same time with a moderately low-calorie diet.
What is important before you take VYFAT?
When not to take VYFAT if you:
- Have a problem with insufficient absorption nutrients from the gastrointestinal tract
- Have liver disorder are breastfeeding.
- Please, note that the weight loss may affect the dosage of other medicines used for increased cholesterol or diabetes.
- This medicine may cause or oily stools, caused by the excretion of undigested fat in the feces. Side effects are increased when VYFAT is taken with a high-fat diet.
- The daily supply of fats should be divided into three main meals because you take VYFATwith a very high meal fat can lead to an increase in gastrointestinal side effects.
- The use of orlistat may be associated with kidney stones in patients with hronic renal failure. Inform your doctor if you have a chronic condition kdney failure.
THE CONCOMITANT USE OF VYFAT WITH OTHER MEDICINES?
Due to the concomitant use of two or more drugs may exacerbate or weaken drug action, inform your doctor if you are taking:
- Anticoagulants (eg warfarin).
- Cyclosporin. Co-administration with ciclosporin is not recommended.
- Iodine and/or levothyroxine
- Anti- HIV therapy
- Medicines used to treat mental or anxiety disorders.
Multivitamins and VYFAT?
- VYFAT reduces the absorption of fat-soluble vitamins, especially beta-carotene and vitamin E. Therefore, the doctor's instructions should be followed and used a well-balanced diet rich in fruits and vegetables. Your doctor may recommend admission supplemental multivitamin preparations.
- VYFAT is not recommended during pregnancy.
HOW VYFAT IS ADMINISTRATED?
- The usual dose is one capsule during each of the three main meals.
- It should be taken immediately before a meal, during or within one hour after eating a meal. The capsule should be swallowed with water.
- When using VYFAT, a balanced diet should be used with controlled calorie content, rich in fruits and vegetables, in which about 30% of calories come from fats three main meals.
- This means that you should take 1 capsule of the medicine during breakfast, 1 capsule during lunch and 1 capsule of the drug during dinner.
- In order to ensure full effectiveness of a treatment you should avoid eating fat-containing foods such as cakes, chocolate and snacks between main meals.
WHAT ARE POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS?
- Abdominal pain
- Stool pressure or frequent bowel movement,
- Bloating with gas discharge and anal discharge,
- Fatty spotting, fatty or oily stools,
- Liquid stools,
- Low blood sugar.