Nootropil 400 Mg
2. Stroke & Memory Loss in Parkinson’s
3. Age-related Memory Loss
- Always use Nootropil 400 as per the prescription given by the doctor. Usually, one Nootropil tablet is taken at a time with a glass of water. You’re expected to swallow it as a whole & not crush, break, or chew it.
- Nootropil is safe to use with or without food, but not with alcohol or grapefruit juice.
· Weakness or Fatigue
· Feeling Blue
· Skin Allergies
· Breathing troubles
· Imbalance or unsteadiness
· Blood clotting mechanism defects causing spontaneous bleeding
· Stomach pain
· Loose motions
· Skin Rashes or redness of the skin
· Itching sensations
· Thyroxine or Thyroid Extract
· Warfarin & Acenocoumarol i.e. Anticoagulants
· The low dosage of Aspirin
· Nootropil Piracetam 400 tablets are prescription drugs. Hence, don’t use it without consulting the doctor.
· Consider visiting the doctor immediately if any of the above-mentioned side effects are getting worse.
· Nootropil may not be prescribed to kidney and liver patients, glaucoma patients, etc. Also, it is important to discuss your past surgeries, medical history, existing medicines under consumption, etc.
· Tell your doctor if you’re allergic to Piracetam or any other ingredient used in this medicine.
· Avoid dosing Nootropil if you’re allergic to its ingredients or consuming any medicines that have conflicting interactions with Nootropil.
· Nootropil is not advisable for consumption during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Women planning to conceive should talk to the doctor before starting to use this drug.
· Be very careful to not consume alcohol or grapefruit juice while you’re using Nootropil. It causes extreme dizziness that may endanger your life.
· Please don’t perform any activities where you have to focus because Nootropil may increase the chances of accidents due to dizziness, sleepiness, or fatigue.
· Keep Nootropil at the normal room temperature or between 15 to 30 Degrees Celsius.
· Make sure it doesn’t get into the hands of children.
1. Can I use Nootropil or Piracetam with other medicines?
2. Do I need to restrict any food consumption with Nootropil?
3. Is Nootropil (Piracetam) 400mg Tablet safe during pregnancy?
4. When should I seek medical help?
5. Does Nootropil cure Alzheimer’s completely?