How Breast Cancer Can Be Treated Well With Palbace & Without Chemotherapy? Know More
Posted By 0 Comment(s) 266 View(s) Cancer
Brest cancer is the most common disease in women, and the second main reason of cancer death in women, later lung cancer. Breast cancer is a disease in which cell in are very rapidly grow out of control. The brain cancer can begin in different parts of the breast. Breast malignant growth can spread outside the breast through veins and lymph vessels. When breast cancer spread to other parts of the body, it is known as metastasized. Breast cancer the kind of breast cancer depends on which cell in the breast turn into cancer.
Breast cancer causes:
Cancer causes the uncontrollable grow of cells. This excessive cell growth is responsible for cause’s cancer because the tumour uses nutrients and energy and deprives the cell around it.
The exact cause of breast cancer remains under, but some risk factor makes it more likely. it is possible to prevent
Some of these risk factor.
3. A history of breast malignancy or breast lumps
4. Dense breast tissues
5. Estragon exposure and breastfeeding
6. Body weight
7. Alcohol consumption
8. Radiation exposure
Symptoms of breast cancer:
• The first symptoms of breast cancer usually appear as an area of thickened tissues in the breast or a lump in the breast or an armpit. In addition, the following are potential indications of breast cancer.
• Pain in the armpits or breast that doesn't change with the monthly cycle
• Nipple discharge or redness [any bloody discharge]
• Swelling of the part of breast
• A change on the size or shape of the bosom
• Peeling, flacking, or scaling of the skin on the breast or nipple
• Lymph node change
• Pain in breast or nipple
Treatment of breast cancer:
Treatment will depend on several factors including:
• The type and stage of the cancer the person's sensitivity to hormones
• The age, overall health, and preferences of the individual
Different type therapies are available for cure breast cancer like a Radiation therapy, Chemotherapy, hormone blocking therapy, Biological treatment.
A doctor may prescribe cytotoxic drug to kill or damage cancer cell. Many type drugs are available in market, palbace one of the drug use to treatment of breast cancer.
What kind of medicine is palbace?
Palbace capsule is an anti-cancer medicine. Palbace inhibitor or blocks protein known as cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor. This medicine work by inhibiting kinase 4 and 6, thus stop the cancer cell cycle. it also target the estragon receptor-positive breast cancer cell by restricting the cell cycle.
How to administered palbace?
The recommended dose of Palbace 125mg capsule taken orally with food once daily for 21 consecutive days, then stopping the medication for 7 days. This is one complete cycle of 28days. Continue taking palbace this way as directed by your doctor. Your healthcare team will monitor your therapy throughout. Swallow the capsules with whole water. Be sure that do not break, chew, crush, dissolve or open capsules.
Side effect of palbace:
individual using palbace may having some common side effect such as Nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, diarrhea, tiredness, weakness, hair loss, tingling\numbness of arms\legs may occur. If you have experience any of these effects, tell your doctor.
If you have any serious side effect, tell your doctor right away. Some serious side effect including anaemia, easy bruising/bleeding and shortness of breath.
Are the side effects of Palbace irreversible?
No, most of the side effect are irreversible and disappear when you stopped medicine. but one of the side effect like Neutropenia is well-recognized effect of palbace in which the number of white cells are decrease and your immune system gets weekend. as a result you may get high risk of getting an infection while you are taking palbace.
How to prevention of breast cancer?
There are no any ways to prevent breast cancer. However, certain lifestyle decision can significantly reduce the risk of breast cancer as well as other type cancer.
• Avoiding excessive alcohol consumption
• Following healthy diet, that containing plenty of fresh fruit and vegetable
• Be physically active
• Control your weight, maintaining a healthy body mass index
• Preventing surgery also an option for women at reduce high risk of breast cancer
• Avoid exposure to radiation and environment pollution
Some expert advice:
1. Take palbace with food, preferably at the same time every day.
2. If you missed or vomit the medicine, skip the missed dose and follow regular schedule. Don’t take double dose.
3. Palbace may cause dizziness. so avoid driving or any activity which required mental focus until you know how it effect you,
4. Blood tests are important since this medicine can lower your blood counts. Regular blood test checks the effect of palbace on your blood cell. So blood test require while taking this medicine.
5. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning pregnant or breastfeeding.
6. Do not stop taking palbace without talking to doctor.