Is Kamagra Better Than Viagra?
Viagra is expensive one as compare to the Kamagra. Kamagra is usually cheaper then very well known brands such as Viagra, Cialis and Levitra. Kamagra contains sildenafil citrate which Viagra have in it and they both are same, One have to need prescription to buy Viagra instead of Kamagra. So usually Kamagra is cheaper and better option than Viagra.
Kamagra is safe to use?
Since Kamagra is not approved in UK for legal treatment but your doctor can suggest this pill, so as of exact molecule compound and the side effects can vary, but still Kamagra is safe to use and it is one of the very popular pill in UK, so it is called as "Kamagra" "UK"
Does Kamagra have any side effects?
Yes Kamagra (Viagra Sildenafil) have some common cause / side effects and they are listed below:
- Headache (very common)
- Visual colour distortions (blue vision), visual disturbance, blurred vision.
- Flushing, hot flushes.
- Nasal congestion.
- Nausea, Dyspepsia (indigestion)
Does Kamagra makes you last longer in bed?
Can Viagra make you last longer after orgasm? No, Viagra only works for erectile dysfunction â€“ if you lose your erection too quickly then Kamagra (Viagra) can help you to last longer in bed. However, it won't make you last longer if: You come too early (premature ejaculation)
How long does Kamagra Tablet Kicks in?
Kamagra tablets helps you to get an erection in about 30 minutes that will last for around 4 hours.
What amount of Kamagra can be taken?
The dose of Kamagra Oral Jelly is 100mg per sachet; consume entire contents of sachet about 15 minutes before you expect to have sex. Do not take more than one dose of Kamagra per day. The amount of time Kamagra take to work varies form person to person, but normally takes between half an hour to one hour.
Can one drink alcohol with Kamagra?
Drinking alcohol decreases the blood which stays within your penis, which makes it harder for you to get an erection. If you're taking Viagra because you have had erection problems in the past, you should avoid alcohol. ... Viagra lowers your blood pressure, as does alcohol.
What is major difference between Kamagra and Viagra?
Kamagra is said to contain the same active ingredient as Viagra â€“ sildenafil citrate. However, because Kamagra is not legal in the UK you will only be able to obtain it through illegal websites. These sites may very well sell you a counterfeit and potentially dangerous medicine, which in fact bears very little resemblance to Viagra.
Is Kamagra Dangerous?
Kamagra is potentially very dangerous if taken without a prescription.
How can buy Kamagra Online?
High quality Sildenafil from trusted supplier at affordable price. Buy Kamagra with Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, Amex.
Is Kamagra Deliverable?
Meds4care.com delivers Kamagra all over the world.
Is Kamagra Generic Version of Viagra?
Yes Kamagra is a Generic version of the first anti-impotence drug called Viagra.
Kamagra 100mg precautions to follow
- The most important precautionary step that you all must follow is make use of the medication as per as it is recommended to you by your health care provider.
- Do not make use of this medication incase if you are suffering from any major health disorder related to heart, kidney, liver, prostate grand, etc.
- Do not use this medication incase if you are allergic to any of its chemical composition, or to its key chemical ingredient Sildenafil Citrate.
- Do not repeat the dose before 24 hours of intake of the drug it may cause overdose and affect you seriously.
- Kamagra is a Sildenafil Citrate based drug that should be taken in combination with any other nitrate based drug they may react with each other to cause adverse effects to your health.
- Minimize the intake of alcohol if you are taking Kamagra, do not take this medicine with grape juice take it simply with a glass of water.
- Taking this medicine after a heavy or a fatty meal will slow down the effect of this drug.
How to safely store Kamagra tablets?
The effectiveness of the drug majorly also depends upon on its storage. Best storage temperature for Kamagra is between 15ËšC to 30ËšC. After using it, itâ€™s better to store this drug in a cool and a dry place in an airtight container. Storing the drug in extreme hot, cold, dry or humid climate may lead to spoiling the drug