Which fruits can increase desire for sex
Humans always find to improve their sex life since long before and trying to many new ideas and ways to improve it, it's a trial and error methods, but really this fruits consumption can improve your desire for sex, as they can improve your stamina, boost libido and can enhance your sex life or in other terms boost your sex life.
1) How Watermelon Can Spice Up Your Sex Life
- Watermelon is a natural source of citrulline. Citrulline is an amino acid that may support better erections.
- Viagra works by increasing blood flow to the penis, allowing a man to more easily get an erection when he is aroused. Citrulline may do the same thing, although it works in a different way to Viagra.
- Preliminary research suggests that the body may convert citrulline to another amino acid, called arginine. Arginine converts to nitric oxide. Nitric oxide opens the blood vessels wider, increasing blood flow to the penis and improving erections.
- Because watermelon is mostly water, the highest concentrations of citrulline come from concentrated watermelon juice.
- Men who want to try watermelon as a natural Viagra may find better results with watermelon juice.
2) Red Grapes can boost up your sex desire
"Red grapes are a good source of boron, which is a mineral that helps stimulate the production of both estrogen and testosterone," says Rebecca Lewis, in-house dietician for HelloFresh, a healthy meal delivery kit company. A boost in estrogen and testosterone can send fresh energy to your sex organs and put you in the mood quicker.
Worth noting: even teetotalers can benefit from the red grape. Dark grape juice contains antioxidant polyphenols that protect the cardiovascular system and help keep skin flexible and elastic.
3) Bananas higher sex drives have higher testosterone
This sweet and smooth fruit is well worth slipping into your diet for a lift to your sex drive: "Bananas are a great source of potassium, a critical nutrient for muscle contraction which is very important for good quality sex," say Lyssie Lakatos and Tammy Lakatos Shames, The Nutrition Twins. "Also, bananas naturally contain bromelain, which helps produce testosterone. Studies show that women with higher sex drives have higher testosterone."
4) Almonds helps you get better erection
Almonds contain arginine which improves circulation and relaxes blood vessels. This amino acid found in almonds helps you maintain an erection.
5) AVOCADOS - A Libido Enhancer
"Avocados are rich in vitamin B6 and folic acid, which help increase overall energy," says Scritchfield, a major factor against that mood-killing evening energy crash. "B6 also helps regulate prolactin, a libido enhancer." Even better? Avocados are also rich in heart-healthy monounsaturated fat: "Though the mechanism is not entirely clear, current research suggests that monounsaturated fats help to increase testosterone production," adds Andy Bellatti, R.D., a Las Vegas-based dietitian.
6) POMEGRANATE JUICE - Reduce Stress Level & Boost Romance Level
"Studies have shown that a daily intake of pomegranate juice led to increased testosterone levels in women and men, reduced stress levels, and increased mood," says Batia. "The antioxidants present in this delicious fruit are a triple-threat! They help increase testosterone production, improve blood circulation, and improve mood," adds Lewis.
7) Strawberries and Raspberries - (find it easier to prepare for sex)
The seeds of these fruits are loaded with zinc which is essential for sex for both, men and women. If women have high levels of zinc their bodies find it easier to prepare for sex. In men, zinc controls the testosterone level which is responsible for producing sperm. It is important that men load up on zinc as their zinc levels reduces during intercourse.