What is Enzalutamide 40Mg?
- Enzalutamide 40mg is a highly potent drug that is widely recognized as a miracle solution in treating the condition of prostate cancer in males.
- This medicine belongs to an anti-androgen or anti-testosterone class of drugs. They work by blocking the growth of cancer cells in males. It reduces the effect of the natural hormone testosterone so that the condition of prostate gland cancer can be controlled.
- Enzalutamide is known for delivering expected results within a short duration.
- Enzalutamide 40mg is sold under the brand name XTANDI and is very effective in the treatment of prostate cancer.
- If you are suffering from symptoms and are looking for an affordable solution that is both safe and reliable then, consult the doctor and start taking Enzalutamide 40mg medicines.
What is the Active Ingredient?
- Enzalutamide is the main and active ingredient that has been used in the powerful dosage of 40mg to treat the condition of prostate cancer. However, it also contains other excipients for film coating and under-core tablet ingredients to make it a potent drug. It includes excipient like
- Caprylocaproyl macrogol-8 glycerides, Butylhydroxyanisole (E320), Butylhydroxytoluene (E321), Capsule shell, Gelatin, Sorbitol sorbitan solution, and Glycerol.
- It is required that you must consult the doctor before starting the medication as it is a prescription medicine and should only be taken only after consulting the doctor. You must also consider these side effects and all the allergic symptoms as a future precautionary measure. Enzalutamide is a safe and reliable medicine. Read Enzalutamide 40mg reviews for a better understanding of the same.
- Hot flashes
- Decreased sexual interest
- Mild back pain
- Numbness/ tingling/
- Weakness/pain of the arms or legs
- Broken bones
- Pink/red urine
These side effects are in general and may or may not appear in the long run.
How to use Enzalutamide 40mg?
- Enzalutamide 40mg is an oral medication that is very easy to take. Take one tablet with water as a whole without chewing or breaking the same. It can be easily taken by mouth with water.
- Do not overdose or alter the dosage on your own and always take it in the prescribed form as doing so will give you the best result based on the health condition.
- It can also be taken with or without having a meal also. But for getting the best results, take it on a fixed interval every day so that it works fine.
- Do not consume alcoholic drinks or alcohol during the medication as it might increase the severity of specific side effects like dizziness and drowsiness.
- Consider the main ingredients of the medicine before starting the medication. Consult the doctor for the same. Don’t start, stop, or alter the dosage without the doctor's approval.
Warning and Precautions
- Before starting the medication it is required to consult the doctor if you have any liver problems or heart problems.
- If you are a diabetic person then also consult the doctor for respective dosage and possible treatment per your health condition and severity of the problem.
- It rarely causes seizures in males, thus, it is advisable to consider that also.
- Do not indulge in any activities that constantly require attention as it might make you feel dizzy and drowsy after the medication.
- In case you feel any of the side effects in extremity then, consult the doctor for the same and stop taking medication till further instructions from the doctor.
- Store Enzalutamide 40mg tablets in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight or moisture. Do not expose the medicine in extreme heat areas.
- It is required that you should check
the medicine for expiry date and dispose of it carefully if it is expired.