Calutide Bicalutamide 50mg
What is Calutide Bicalutamide 50 Mg?
- Calutide Bicalutamide 50 Mg is a high-quality medicament that is very prominently used in the treatment of prostate gland cancer in males. It is a highly-effective medicine that works well on the root cause of the problem. And treats the symptoms as well as prevents them from occurring in the future course.
- Calutide Bicalutamide 50 Mg belongs to the non-steroid and anti-androgen class of drug that effectively works and brings the natural result by inhibiting the action of androgens by binding to cytosol androgen receptors in the target tissue.
- Testosterone is a natural hormone that is present in males. It blocks the effects of testosterone so that it doesn't expand the prostate gland. Thus, by blocking the effects of testosterone and reducing the growth of cancer cells, it treats the condition of prostate gland cancer naturally and effectively.
How does Calutide Bicalutamide 50 Mg work?
- Calutide Bicalutamide 50 Mg contains Bicalutamide as its main and active ingredient. It is a film-coated oral tablet that is safe and reliable. However, it is advisable to consult the doctor before starting the medication as it might cause some allergic effects and can cause health implications.
- Bicalutamide inhibits the action of androgens by binding to cytosol androgen receptors in the target tissue. It is so effective that it can also be clubbed with luteinizing hormone-releasing hormone (LHRH) analogue therapy under a doctor's prescription.
- If you are suffering from the problem of prostate gland cancer or are facing the symptoms of such a condition, then consult the doctor and start taking Calutide Bicalutamide 50 Mg tablets.
- It is a highly protein-bound medicine that works naturally and provides the desired result when taken as per the prescription.
Calutide Bicalutamide 50 Mg is a safe and reliable medicine. However, there are specific side effects that you may or may not encounter during the medication period.
These side effects range from mild to severe, however, these side effects are not necessarily about to happen. These side effects are in general and disappear in the long run as the body gets adapted to it. Before starting the medication, it is advisable to consult the doctor for the same to have a proper understanding of these effects and to make the most out of them.
- Abdominal pain
- Breast enlargement in males
- Breast tenderness
- Hot flashes
These side effects are in general form and tend to disappear as the body gets adjusted to the drug and its effects in a long duration. Consider these side effects before starting the medication and also consult the doctor for getting the desired results without any severe health implications.
How to use Calutide Bicalutamide 50 Mg?
- Calutide Bicalutamide 50mg is an oral medication that can be quickly taken with water. Always take the medicine as a whole without breaking or chewing the same.
- It can be taken with or without having a meal also, but it is advisable to take it at a fixed interval every day to get the most out of it and avoid any severe health implications.
- It is an effective and efficient medicine that works just fine and delivers the expected results in a short span. It can also be clubbed with other medicines under a doctor's consultancy.
It is advisable not to club the medicine with Warfarin, Phenindione, or Acenocoumarol as it might alter the effects of Bicalutamide and can cause adverse health effects.
Warning and Precautions
- Calutide Bicalutamide is a safe and reliable medicine, however, few caveats are required to be fulfilled before starting the medication.
- Diabetic or liver patients may suffer from adversities while using this medicine.
- If you have any allergic problem then also it is advisable to consult the doctor for the same.
- Thus, you should disclose your medical history, allergies, current medicines, etc before starting to use this medicine.
- Keep Calutide Bicalutamide tablets in a cool and dry place. Do not expose the medicine to direct sunlight, heat, or moisture.
- If the medicines are expired then, do not consume and dispose of them