Click Image for Gallery
Table Of Contents:
- WHEN YOU CAN USE KAMAGRA effervescent?
- HOW DOES IT WORK?
- WHEN THE USE OF KAMAGRA effervescent IS NOT RECOMMENDED?
- Warnings and precautions
- HOW TO TAKE KAMAGRA effervescent?
- Do not take KAMAGRA effervescent more than once a day.
- WHAT SIDE EFFECTS YOU SHOULD BE AWARE OF?
WHEN YOU CAN USE KAMAGRA effervescent?
- KAMAGRA effervescent is indicated for the treatment of erectile dysfunction in adult men called impotence. The impotence is a condition where a man cannot achieve or maintain a reasonable hardness, needed for sexual activity.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- The effect of KAMAGRA effervescent contributes to vasodilatation, of blood vessels. It enables the male sex organs to have a higher blood supply. Therefore, the erection becomes more pronounced and longer.
WHEN THE USE OF KAMAGRA effervescent IS NOT RECOMMENDED?
- If use medicines, which are often used to relieve “chest pain“
- if you are taking any of the medicines known as nitric oxide ("aphrodisiacs")
- if you have severe heart or liver problems.
Warnings and precautions
Inform your doctor or pharmacist if you have:
- Sickle cell anemia (red blood cell abnormality), leukemia (blood cell cancer), multiple myeloma (bone marrow cancer).
- A penile deformity
- Heart problems.
- A stomach ulcer
- A bleeding disorder (hemophilia)
- If you experience sudden worsening or loss of vision, stop taking KAMAGRA effervescent immediately.
- If you do not have erectile dysfunction.
- If you are a woman.
HOW TO TAKE KAMAGRA effervescent?
The recommended starting dose is 50 mg.
- Since it starts to work very quickly, it is best to use for a maximum of 30 minutes before sexual intercourse. This preparation is intended for oral use, one effervescent tablet should be dissolved in 100 ml of water and drunk immediately.
- The effect of Kamagra effervescent tablets usually lasts from 4 to 6 hours and no more than 12 hours.
Do not take KAMAGRA effervescent more than once a day.
- If you take more KAMAGRA effervescent than you should?
- You may experience a higher incidence of side effects and their severity. Doses higher than 100 mg do not increase efficacy.
WHAT SIDE EFFECTS YOU SHOULD BE AWARE OF?
- Nausea, flushing,
- Problems in digestion
- Blurred vision, visual impairment,
- Skin rash, eye irritation, red eyes, eye pain, light flashes, clear vision disorder, light sensitivity, eye tearing, heart pounding, accelerated pulse
- Unstable blood pressure
- Muscle pain, drowsiness, decreased touch sensitivity
- Dizziness, ringing in the ears,
- Inflammation of the nose mucosa (symptoms including rhinitis, sneezing and full nose),
- Pain in the upper abdomen,
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (symptoms include heartburn),
- Blood in the urine,
- Pain in the arms or legs,
- Feeling hot and feeling tired.