- ORLICURE is a weight loss medicine for overweight adults over 18 years of age and have a body mass index (BMI) of 28 or more.
- ORLICURE should be taken in combinationwith a low-calorie, low-fat diet.
IN WHAT CONDITIONS IS NOT ADVISED TO TAKE ORLICURE?
- After an organ transplant (ciclosporin)
- For a severe form of rheumatoid arthritis
- With anti-coagulant taking warfarin or other blood thinners
- If you suffer from cholestasis
- If you have chronic malabsorption syndrom
- if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
Warnings and precautions
- Ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking ORLICURE
- If you have diabetes.
- If you have kidney disease
THE SIMULTANEOUSLY USE OF OTHER MEDICINES?
- Anticoagulants- warfarin
- Ciclosporin- used after an organ transplantation
- For rheumatoid arthritis - an autoimmune disease which causes the inflammation of joints.
THE USE MULTIVITAMINS AND ORLICURE:
- You should take a multivitamin product every evening.
- Due to ORLICURE can lower the level of some absorbed vitamins. The multivitamin complex should contain vitamins A, D, E and K.
BEFORE YOU START USING ORLICURE, INFORM YOUR DOCTOR IF YOU ARE ON THE THERAPY WITH :
- Amiodarone, used for heart rhythm problems;
- Antidiabetic medicine used to treat type 2 diabetes
- Medicines for epilepsy
- Medicines to treat HIV.
- Medicines to treat depression, psychiatric disorders or anxiety
- Medicines for high blood pressure
- Medicines for high cholesterol
HOW TO TAKE ORLICURE?
Preparing for weight loss
- Select the date when you startChoose the day you start taking the capsules beforehand. Start taking capsules before starting to take themwith a low-calorie, low-fat diet and let your body get used to it for daysnew eating habits. Record what you ate in your diary. Diet diaries
- Determine how much you want to lose weightThink about how much you would like to weigh and determine your target body weight. The real goal is to lose weight between 5 and 10% of your original weight.
- Take one capsule three times a day
- Take ORLICURE just before, during, or at least one hour after a meal.
- Usually, that means one capsule with breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- If you miss a meal or do not eat any fat, do not take the capsule.
- Do not take more than three capsules a day.
How long should ORLICURE be taken?
- ORLICURE should not be used for more than six months.
- If you do not lose weight over 12 weeks of ORLICURE consult your doctor
- or pharmacist.
WHAT ARE KNOWN SIDE EFFECTS?
- Bleeding from the rectum
- Inflammation of the pancreas).
- Severe stomach pain caused by gallstones
- Winds (flatulence)
- Oily or oily stool and soft stool.
- Stomach pain
- Liquid / watery stool
- More frequent excretion
- Anxiety, depression