- ORLICURE is a weight loss medicine for overweight adults over 18 years of age and have a body mass index (BMI) of 28 or more.
- ORLICURE should be taken in combinationwith a low-calorie, low-fat diet.
IN WHAT CONDITIONS IS NOT ADVISED TO TAKE ORLICURE?
- After an organ transplant (ciclosporin)
- For a severe form of rheumatoid arthritis
- With anti-coagulant taking warfarin or other blood thinners
- If you suffer from cholestasis
- If you have chronic malabsorption syndrom
- if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
Warnings and precautions
- Ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking ORLICURE
- If you have diabetes.
- If you have kidney disease
THE SIMULTANEOUSLY USE OF OTHER MEDICINES?
- Anticoagulants- warfarin
- Ciclosporin- used after an organ transplantation
- For rheumatoid arthritis - an autoimmune disease which causes the inflammation of joints.
THE USE MULTIVITAMINS AND ORLICURE:
- You should take a multivitamin product every evening.
- Due to ORLICURE can lower the level of some absorbed vitamins. The multivitamin complex should contain vitamins A, D, E and K.
BEFORE YOU START USING ORLICURE, INFORM YOUR DOCTOR IF YOU ARE ON THE THERAPY WITH :
- Amiodarone, used for heart rhythm problems;
- Antidiabetic medicine used to treat type 2 diabetes
- Medicines for epilepsy
- Medicines to treat HIV.
- Medicines to treat depression, psychiatric disorders or anxiety
- Medicines for high blood pressure
- Medicines for high cholesterol
HOW TO TAKE ORLICURE?
Preparing for weight loss
- Select the date when you start Choose the day you start taking the capsules beforehand. Start taking capsules before starting to take them with a low-calorie, low-fat diet and let your body get used to it for days new eating habits. Record what you ate in your diary. Diet diaries
- Determine how much you want to lose weight Think about how much you would like to weigh and determine your target body weight. The real goal is to lose weight between 5 and 10% of your original weight.
- Take one capsule three times a day
- Take ORLICURE just before, during, or at least one hour after a meal.
- Usually, that means one capsule with breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- If you miss a meal or do not eat any fat, do not take the capsule.
- Do not take more than three capsules a day.
How long should ORLICURE be taken?
- ORLICURE should not be used for more than six months.
- If you do not lose weight over 12 weeks of ORLICURE consult your doctor
- or pharmacist.
WHAT ARE KNOWN SIDE EFFECTS?
- Bleeding from the rectum
- Inflammation of the pancreas).
- Severe stomach pain caused by gallstones
- Winds (flatulence)
- Oily or oily stool and soft stool.
- Stomach pain
- Liquid / watery stool
- More frequent excretion
- Anxiety, depression