What is Bicalutamide 50mg?
- Bicalutamide 50mg is a prescription medicine that is widely recognized as the potent solution in treating advanced prostate gland cancer. It is a versatile medication that can also be clubbed with Luteinising Hormone-Releasing Hormone (LHRH) analogue therapy or surgical castration.
- While the problem of prostate gland cancer isn't something new, there are many medications available in the market. If you are suffering from such a condition then, consult the doctor and start taking Bicalutamide 50mg tablets.
- The condition of the prostate gland arises when the natural hormone testosterone expands the cancer cells and creates the condition of prostate cancer. Bicalutamide 50mg naturally blocks the effect of testosterone and restricts the growth of cancer cells.
- Thus, it cures the symptoms and prevents the condition from happening again in future courses. Consult the doctor and start taking Bicalutamide 50mg today. Read Bicalutamide 50mg reviews for a better understanding of the same.
What are the Active Ingredients?
- The main and active ingredient is Bicalutamide in the dosage of 50mg which has been used to treat prostate gland cancer. However, other excipients like Lactose monohydrate, Povidone K-29/32, Crospovidone (type A), Sodium lauryl sulfate, Magnesium stearate, Film-coating, Lactose monohydrate, Hypromellose, Titanium dioxide (E171), and Macrogol 4000 is been used in the film coating, and tablet core other than bicalutamide.
- Bicalutamide 50 mg is a safe and reliable medicine that works well and provides you with the desired solution within a short span. If you are planning to start the medication then it is highly recommended that you consult a doctor as it is a prescription medicine and requires proper diagnosis and treatment before starting the medication. Doing so will allow you to make the most out of it and eliminate any severe health implications.
This medicine belongs to nonsteroidal antiandrogens. Bicalutamide works by blocking the androgen effects in male. Thus, the growth and spread of cancer cells is reduced.
Bicalutamide 50mg is a potent medicine that offers the best-in-class treatment at an affordable cost. However, there are specific side effects that you may or may not encounter during the medication period. It is advisable to consult the doctor for the same.
These side effects are in general form and tend to disappear in the long run as the body gets adapted to the drug. Consider these and consult the doctor for the same before starting the medication.
- Hot flashes
- Breast swelling/ tenderness/ pain
- Weight changes
- Trouble sleeping
You may also feel immune system disorder or metabolism disorder commonly. These side effects can be experienced from mild to severe, in case you feel extremity, then stop taking medication and consult the doctor on a priority basis.
- Bicalutamide 50 mg comes in the oral tablet form that is quickly taken by water. It can be taken with or without having a meal also. But for getting the optimum results it is required to take it at a fixed interval so that it works properly and provides you with a satisfactory result.
- It is advisable not to consume alcohol or alcoholic drinks during the medication as might increase the severity of certain side effects.
- It is contraindicated in women and children and should only be taken by males.
Warning and Precautions
- If you have any history of heart diseases, liver problems, or diabetes then it is advisable to consult the doctor for the same before starting the medication.
- Discuss your allergies with the doctor before using this medicine. It is required to consider all the allergic symptoms before starting the medication.
- Do not engage in any attention-required work as it might show you some symptoms of dizziness and drowsiness. You may feel inactive during working hours.
- Do not stop or change the dosage mid-medication period, as it might adversely affect your health.
- If you are planning to start the medication, then consider all the possible allergic conditions with the doctor so that you can take it easy.
tablets in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct exposure to sunlight, heat, or
moisture. Always check the expiry date of the medicine before starting the
medication. Avoid taking expired medicine and dispose of it carefully.