Click Image for Gallery
Table of contents:
- WHAT IS VIDALISTA?
- WHAT DO YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOU TAKE VIDALISTA?
- TAKE SPECIAL CARE IF YOU HAVE:
- INFORM YOUR DOCTOR IF YOU USE THE FOLLOWING DRUGS:
- HOW YOU SHOULD TAKE VIDALISTA?
- ABOUT SIDE EFFECTS?
WHAT IS VIDALISTA?
- VIDALISTA is used to treat erectile dysfunction in men. This is a situation in which a man can not achieve or maintain an erection necessary for sexual activity.
- VIDALISTA significantly improves ability in achieving erections necessary for sexual activity.
- After sexual stimulation, the VIDALISTA treatment works by helping to relax blood vessels in the penis by allowing blood flow. The result is an improved erectile function.
- You and your partner will been need foreplay just as in the case when you are not using medicine for erectile dysfunction.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOU TAKE VIDALISTA?
You should not use the medicine if you:
- Taking group fo drugs (nitrates) used to treat angina pectoris (chest pain).
- Have serious heart disease or have had a heart attack (myocardial infarction) over the past 90 days;
- Have had a stroke in the previous 6 months;
- Have low blood pressure or unregulated high blood pressure;
- Have ever had vision loss due to a condition described as "infarct eye".
TAKE SPECIAL CARE IF YOU HAVE:
- If you have sickle cell anemia (abnormality of red blood cells),
- Multiple myeloma (bone marrow carcinoma),
- Leukemia (carcinoma of blood cells),
- Any kind of penis deformation,
- Serious liver problems,
- Serious kidney problems.
- VIDALISTA is not intended for use in children or adolescents under 18 years of age.
INFORM YOUR DOCTOR IF YOU USE THE FOLLOWING DRUGS:
- Medicines for the treatment of high blood pressure,
- Medicines for the treatment of AIDS and HIV, infection
- Anticonvulsives (e.g carbamazepine, phenytoin)
- Rifampicin, erythromycin, clarithromycin or itraconazole,
HOW YOU SHOULD TAKE VIDALISTA?
VIDALISTA is used for oral use in men.
Vidalista Dosage Guide:
- The recommended starting dose is 10 mg before sexual activity, taken orally once a day.
- VIDALISTA is taken at least 30 minutes before sexual activity and can work up to 36 hours after taking tablets.
- The use of alcohol can affect the ability to achieve an erection. The use of alcohol can temporarily lower blood pressure.
- If you have taken or are planning to take a VIDALISTA medication, avoid excessive alcohol consumption (blood alcohol levels greater than 0.08%) as there may be an increasing in the risk of dizziness when you are in a standing position.
- VIDALISTA in addition to the strengths of 10 mg and 20 mg, is also available at a strength of 5 mg. The indicated strengths of the drug.
- VIDALISTA are not suitable for achieving a dose of 2.5 mg tadalafil
ABOUT VIDALISTA SIDE EFFECTS?
- Allergic reactions including rash
- Chest pain
- Prolonged painful erection after administration of the drug
- Sudden loss of vision
- Headache, back pain, muscle pain, pain in the arms and legs, redness in the face, nose swelling, difficulty digesting and reflux.
- Vertigo, abdominal pain, blurred vision, eye pain, increased sweating, difficulty breathing, bleeding from the penis, the occurrence of blood in seminal fluid and / or urine, heart palpitations, rapid pulse, high blood pressure, low blood pressure, nasal bleeding and buzzing in the ears.