TELL ME MORE ABOUT SUPER KAMAGRA?
- - SUPER KAMAGRA contains two powerful active substance: sildenafil and dapoxetine.
- - Sildenafil will help her get an erection only if she is sexually stimulated.
- - It is used is a treatment for adult men with erectile dysfunction or impotence.
- - Dapoxetine increases the time needed for ejaculation and can improve control. This can reduce frustration or worry caused by fast ejaculation.
- - It is used for the treatment of premature ejaculation in adult men between the ages of 18 and 64 years.
- - Premature ejaculation can cause problems during sexual intercourse.
WHAT ARE PRECAUTIONS AND WARNINGS DURING THERAPY?
Talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse before taking SUPER KAMAGRA if you have:
- Sickle cell anemia (an abnormality of red blood cells),
- Leukemia (cancer of blood cells),
- Multiple myeloma (cancer of the bone marrow).
- A penile deformity or Peyronie's disease.
- Heart problems.
- A stomach ulcer, or bleeding problems
Do not take SUPER KAMAGRA with any of the following medicines:
- Medicines for fungal infections, including ketoconazole and itraconazole
- Certain HIV medicines, including ritonavir, saquinavir, nelfinavir, and atazanavir
- Certain antibiotics for the treatment of infections, including telithromycin
- Nefazodone, an antidepressant
- Lithium, a drug for bipolar disorder
- Linezolid, an antibiotic used to treat infections
- Tryptophan, a sleeping pill
- Medicines used for the treatment of migraine
- Nitrates, which are used to relieve the attacks of angina pectoris "chest pain"
HOW IS SUPER KAMAGRA TAKEN?
- The initial dose recommended is 50 mg.
- SUPER KAMAGRA should not be taken more than once a day.
- Take medicine about an hour before your intended sexual activity. Swallow the whole tablet with a glass of water.
- SUPER KAMAGRA will help you get an erection only if y sexually stimulated.
- The time necessary for reaching the effect generally is from half an hour to an hour.
- The effect of SUPER KAMAGRA could be obtained after a longer period of time if you have just eaten a meal.
If you take more medicine than you should?
- You may notice an increase in the side effects and the severity of these effects.
- Doses greater than 100 mg do not increase efficacy.
POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS?
Stop treatment with SUPER KAMAGRA and contact your doctor immediately if you:
- Have seizures
- Faint or have the feeling of having an empty head when standing up
- Notice any change in mood
- Have suicidal thoughts
Very common side effects:
- Feeling dizzy
- A feeling of nausea.
- Feeling irritable, anxious, agitated or restless
- A feeling of numbness with "tingling"
- Difficulty in getting an erection or maintaining it
- Sweating above normal or hot flushes
- Diarrhea, constipation or flatulence