TELL ME MORE ABOUT PURETRIG injection?
- PURETRIG INJECTION contains chorionic gonadotropin, a hormone belonging to the family of "gonadotropins".
- This medicine promotes the production of sex hormones responsible for testicular maturation
- in children, sperm production (spermatogenesis) in humans and ovulation in women.
IN WHAT CONDITIONS PURETRIG IS PRESCRIBED?
In CHILDREN with:
- Failure of testicle descent (cryptorchidism);
- Inadequate testicular function
- Absence of menstruation
- Incomplete or reduced development of the ovary
- Recurrent abortions;
- Infertility due to lack of oocytes (anovulatory);
- Sterility due to lack of egg production (oogenesis deficiency);
- Lack of spermatozoa or reduction in their number
- Reduced sperm mobility
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BE AWARE OF BEFORE STARTING THE TREATMENT?
- Hypertrophy or pituitary tumor
- Cancer of the ovary, prostate or testicles or any other tumor that grows with hormones male (called androgen-dependent);
- A disease that makes a normal pregnancy impossible, eg ovarian or testicular failure, absence of the uterus, early menopause, tubal occlusion
- Has an inflammation of the veins forming blood clots
Before taking this medicine, you should inform your doctor if you suffer from:
- High Blood Pressure.
- Kidney Disease.
- Heart and circulatory problems
Pregnancy and breastfeeding
- If you are being treated with GONASIS HP because your pregnancy is at risk or has had
- frequent miscarriages, always follow your doctor's instructions carefully.
- As a hormone of human placental origin, it is not contraindicated in pregnancy or during breastfeeding.
HOW IS PURETRIG ADMINISTRATED?
In the WOMEN in case of:
- The absence of menstruation (primary and secondary amenorrhea) or anovulatory menstrual cycles, the dose is administered after reaching significant level of estrogen
- Incomplete or reduced development of the ovary (ovarian hypoplasia): the dose of PURETRIG INJECTION is taken 3-5 times a month;
- Vaginal bleeding - it is once a week until normalization of menstruation;
- Sterility : after stimulation with human menopause gonadotropin (hMG), the dose PURETRIG is administered 24 hours after the last dose o fhMG
- lack of spermatozoa (azoospermia) or reduction in their number it is administered every other day for 3-4 months
- No descent of the testicle (cryptorchidism): the prescribed dose is taken 3 times a week for periods of 40 days.
- Lack of spermatozoa (azoospermia) or reduction in their number
- Reduced sperm motility (asthenospermia) due to a condition called hypogonadism
WHAT ARE POSSIBLE ADVERSE REACTIONS?
- Headache, irritability
- Stomach pain
- Allergic reactions
- Numerous pregnancies-
- Nausea, vomiting, weight gain
- Thromboembolic events), as a complication of the syndrome from ovarian hyperstimulation.
- The breasts enlargement (gynecomastia)
- Premature puberty.