ABOUT KAMAGRA chewable tablets?
- KAMAGRA chewable tablets is a medicine that will only help you to get an erection if sexual irritation occurs. In case you do not suffer
- Erectile dysfunction, you should not take this medicine. The product should not be used by women.
- KAMAGRA chewable tablets are used to treat men with erectile dysfunction.
- It is a situation where a man cannot achieve during sexual arousal erection of the penis or insufficient for sexual activity.
WHEN NOT TO TAKE KAMAGRA chewable tablets?
- If you are taking medicines called nitrates, prescribed to relieve the symptoms of angina (chest pain).
- If you are taking riocigvate. This medicine is used to treat high blood pressure in the lung
- If you have a severe heart disorder or severe liver disorder.
- If you have recently had a stroke, a heart attack or if you have low blood pressure.
- If you have a rare congenital retinal disorder (such as retinitis pigmentosa).
- If you have lost sight due to non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy.
Warnings and precautions:
Inform your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking KAMAGRA chewable tablets if:
- You suffer from hematological disorders (anemia, leukemia hemophilia)
- multiple myeloma (cancer of the bone marrow).
- You suffer from a penile deformity
- You have heart problems
- You have an ulcer disease
- You notice sudden deterioration or loss of vision. Stop taking KAMAGRA chewable tablets and immediately contact your doctor
- renal or hepatic impairment
- If you have liver or kidney disorder
- KAMAGRA chewable tablets are not for people under 18 years of age.
HOW KAMAGRA chewable tablets SHOULD BE USED
- KAMAGRA chewable tablets can be taken with or without food. However, the effect of the product after ingestion of a heavy meal
- KAMAGRA chewable tablets may manifest later.
- Drinking alcohol may temporarily impair the ability to get an erection. To achieve the highest
- It is recommended that you do not consume larger quantities alcohol.
How to take KAMAGRA chewable tablets?
- The usual starting dose is 50 mg.
- Do not take more than one KAMAGRA chewable tablets tablet a day.
- Take KAMAGRA chewable tablets about one hour before planned sexual intercourse. The tablet should be chewed whole.
- KAMAGRA chewable tablets will only help you get an erection if sexual irritation occurs. Time, after which starts to work, usually ranges between a half hour to hour. If you do not get an erection after taking KAMAGRA chewable tablets or the erection is insufficient for the whole sex contact your doctor for advice.
If you take more KAMAGRA chewable than
- A dose is higher than 100 mg does not further improve efficacy.
- Do not take more tablets than your doctor recommends to you.
- Nausea, redness in the face,
- Digestive problems,
- Changes in color vision, visual disturbances
- Nasal congestion, dizziness.
- Vomiting, skin rash, eye irritation,
- Fast heart rate, high blood pressure, low blood pressure
- Presence of blood in urine, arm pain or legs, nose bleeding,