What is Kamagra Pills?
- KAMAGRA Pills is a medicine used to treat adult men with erectile dysfunction, known as impotence. It works by allowing itn spreading the blood vessels of the penis.
- KAMAGRA Pills will help you experience an erection only when you are sexually stimulated.
What do you need to know before you take Kamagra Pills?
You should not use KAMAGRA if you:
- Are taking medicines called nitrates because combining with them can lead to potential a dangerous reduction in blood pressure.
- Take a riocygot, used to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Have severe problems with your heart or liver.
- Have recently had a stroke or a heart attack
- Have low blood pressure
- Suffer from hereditary eye disease (such as retinitis pigmentosa)
- Have ever had vision loss due to anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION).
Inform your Doctor if you suffer from:
- Sickle cell anemia (red blood cell disorders), leukemia, hemophilia multiple myeloma(bone marrow cancer)
- A penis deformity
- The heart problems
- Stomach ulcer, or bleeding problems (such as hemophilia)
Warnings and precautions:
- Do not take KAMAGRA if you have no erectile dysfunction.
- KAMAGRA is not indicated in women.
- Administration of the drug in patients with impaired renal or hepatic function Tell your doctor if you have problems with your kidneys or liver.
- KAMAGRA should not be used in people under the age of 18 years
The use with other drugs
- You should not take KAMAGRA if you are already taking medicines called nitrates, because this combination can lead to a potentially dangerous reduction in blood pressure. Always inform your doctor or pharmacist, if you are taking any of these medicines that are often used to treat angina pectoris ("chest pain").
How Kamagra Pills can be taken?
- KAMAGRA can be taken independently of the meal.
- To have the maximum benefit of the drug, it is advisable not to drink more alcoholic beverages before taking the drug
How to use Kamagra?
- The usual starting dose is 50 mg once a day. KAMAGRA should be taken about one hour before the planned sexual intercourse.
What are SideEffects?
- Chest pain - if they occur during or after a sexual relationship:
- Take a half-standing position and try to relax.
Do not take nitrates to relieve chestpain.
- Prolonged and sometimes painful erections - if the erection lasts longer than 4 hours, contact your doctor immediately.
- Sudden reduction or loss of vision - rarely occurs
- Convulsions and cramps - rarely occur.