What Assurans 20 Mg Tablet Treat For:
- Assurans 20 Mg Tablet is used for the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH) means that you have high blood pressure in the arteries that go from your heart to your lungs and also for Erectile Dysfunction.
- Assurans 20 mg Tablet Active Ingredient Sildenafil Citrate
Some common side effects of Assurans
- Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk)
- Blurred vision
- Muscle pain
- Taking a high dose of this medicine is known to increase the chances of side-effects. A lower dose of Assurans Tablet may be recommended to reduce the risk of side-effects. Older patients may see an increase in the risk of side-effects. Hence, a lower dose may be recommended.
Missed Dose / Overdose Instruction:
Are there any missed dose instructions?
- There is no fixed dose as to how a dose has to be taken, the general rule is that one should not take more than one tablet per day.
Are there any overdose instructions?
- If there is a case of overdose and symptoms such as trouble in breathing or if the person has fainted then consult your nearest medical emergency room and consult a doctor.