What is TADALISTA?
- TADALISTA contains the active substance tadalafil and is used to treat adult men who have:
- erectile dysfunction- a condition in which a man can not achieve or maintain the erection necessary for sexual activity.
- After sexual stimulation, the medication TADALISTA works by helping relaxation blood vessels in the penis, allowing blood flow. The result is an improved erectile function.
- Urinary tract symptoms associated with a frequent disease called benign prostatic hyperplasia.
- TADALISTA medication has been shown to alleviate these symptoms in the urinary system for 1-2 weeks after the onset of treatment.
- TADALISTA is not intended for use in children and adolescents under 18 years of age
IN WHICH CONDITIONS YOU SHOULD NOT TAKE TADALISTA?
You should not take Lek TADALISTA if you:
â€¢ Are allergic to tadalafil
â€¢ Are taking medicines to treat angina pectoris
â€¢ Have serious heart disease or have recently had a heart attack (infarct myocardium) in the past 90 days.
â€¢ Have recently had a stroke in the past 6 months.
â€¢ Have low blood pressure or uncontrolled high blood pressure.
â€¢ Have "an infarct eye".
â€¢ Are taking a medicine riocygot - used to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension and chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension
BEFORE TAKING TADALISTA INFORM YOUR DOCTOR IF YOU HAVE:
Â· Sickle cell anemia (red blood cell disorders).
Â· Multiple myeloma (bone marrow carcinoma).
Â· Leukemia (blood cell carcinoma).
Â· Any kind of penis deformity.
Â· Serious liver problems.
Â· Serious kidney problems.
HOW IS TADALISTA ADMINISTRATED?
- TADALISTA film tablets are administered solely by oral route and only used by men.
- Tablets can be taken independently of meals.
- The use of alcohol can affect your ability to achieve an erection and can temporarily reduce your blood pressure. If you have taken or are planning to take TADALISTA, avoid excessive alcohol consumption.
- For the treatment of erectile dysfunction
- The recommended dose is one 5 mg tablet taken once a day at about the same time of day.
- If taken once a day, TADALISTA you will achieve an erection with sexual stimulation in any one time within 24 hours. Dosing a medication TADALISTA once a day's day can be beneficial for men who expect that the full relationship will be two or more times a week.
- It is important to note that TADALISTAus does not work if there is no sexual stimulation.
- Drinking alcohol can affect the ability to achieve an erection.
- For the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia
- The dose is one 5 mg tablet taken once a day at about the same time of day.
POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS?
- Allergic reactions including rash
- Chest pain
- A prolonged erection that can be painful after administration of TADALISTA
- Sudden loss of vision
- Headache, back pain, muscle pain, pain in the arms and legs, facial redness, nose swelling, digestive disorders
- Vertigo, stomach pain, nausea, vomiting, reflux, blurred vision, eye pain, difficulty breathing, presence of blood in urine, subjective feeling of heartbeat,
- Fainting, convulsions and transient loss of memory, bleeding of the penis,
- The presence of blood in the sperm and increased sweating.