Do You Know "Champix"?
- Champix is the trade name for the medicine known as Varenicline, also it can be called as Champix (Varenicline). Know more about Varenicline.
- It is prescribed for people who want to quit smoking. It reduces the satisfying pleasure that comes from smoking cigarettes. Now you can buy champix 1mg online from Meds4care.com and enjoy free shipping worldwide.
Champix is not a Nicotine Replacement Therapy
- It is meant to be used only by adult humans as a treatment to quit smoking.
- It reduces the nicotine craving and helps with tackling the withdrawal symptoms that come after a person tries to quit smoking. So if you have make your mind to quit smoking anyhow then we should say thanks to you for taking such a great decision and after this decision please concentrate on guidelines to quit smoking and we have seen a huge success with "Champix" with this medication it becomes little bit easy to quit OR to stop smoking, also we suggest you go for guidelines or read "How to move ahead with Champix". This amazing "White Pill Champix" is very popular in countries like United Kingdom, Netherlands, USA, Australia, South Africa and Singapore.
"Why do People Start Smoking"?
- Most of the people, who smoke, pick smoking early in life, usually when they are teenagers or in their early twenties.
- It may be due to the adverse influence of the media which often shows smoking as a sign of seniority and power. Young people adopt smoking as a means to appear "cool".
- Some people take up smoking due to the social pressure put upon them. (Popularly known as peer pressure) Most people take up smoking during their "rebel phase".
- Young adults are also drawn to smoking if adults in their lives were smokers. It could be a parent, a guardian or even elder siblings.
- People also resort to smoking as a means to reduce stress.
- And 95% of them become addicted to smoking due to the nicotine present in tobacco cigarettes.
Why Do People Get Addicted to Smoking So Quickly?
- Nicotine is a highly addicted chemical that is present in tobacco cigarettes. Due to this, even if you smoke only a few cigarettes, you get addicted to smoking.
- Cigarettes deliver high levels of to the brain at a swift speed. It takes only six to 10 seconds to reach your brain. When you smoke, nicotine gets into your body and stimulates the nicotine receptors in your brain.
- Nicotine works as a neurotransmitter stimulant. Once nicotine reaches the brain, it causes the brain to release many different types of neurotransmitters such as dopamine which triggers feelings of pleasure for you.
- The nicotine smoke inhaled is soaked by your lungs. From there, it reaches your heart. The heart then pumps it out in your bloodstream.
- The presence of nicotine makes the brain release chemicals that impact your mood. It works as a stimulant. Due to this, the brain releases neurotransmitters like dopamine which makes smoking a very pleasure-inducing activity for people.
- Similarly, if you stop smoking, it gives you withdrawal symptoms. You may urgently crave the pleasure that comes from smoking. It may make you feel anxious and unhappy.
- This again influences you to smoke to get the usual feeling of pleasure that comes from smoking. Thus smoking becomes an extremely addictive activity for most of the people who smoke.
Why Should You Quit Smoking?
- It is a cause of lung cancer.
- It causes chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- It increases the risk of coronary heart disease.
- It makes the blood vessels narrow and thick which damages them.
- It can make asthma worse.
- It may cause rheumatoid arthritis.
- It can weaken your body's immune systems.
- It doubles the risk of cataracts.
- It is a cause of erectile dysfunction.
- It is very damaging for pregnant women.
- Smoking has many other adverse effects on your body. It deteriorates the health of not only the person who smokes but also the people around them.
Smoking has many other adverse effects on your body. It deteriorates the health of not only the person who smokes but also the people around them.
- It can affect their spouses, their children, or anybody who happens to be near them when they smoke.
- The effects of second-hand smoking are the same as first-hand smoking. Thus, by smoking, you not only endanger your own health, but also the health of your loved ones.
How "Champix" Helps You To "Quit Smoking" Or "Stop Smoking"?
- Champix contains Varenicline. It is one of the many medications used as smoking cessation therapy.
- It activates the nicotinic receptor in the brain. Due to this, they make the brain release dopamine just like nicotine smoking would do. This keeps you strong and saves you from experiencing severe cravings for the high you experience from smoking.
- Champix makes it easier for you to quit smoking by reducing the withdrawal symptoms. But you must remember that the medication works along with your desire to quit smoking. You must make active efforts on your part to quit smoking.
In What Form "Champix" Available?
- Champix is available in the tablet form. You can consume the Champix tablet with water. You are free to have food with it if you must. You can take it after a meal. The medication works fine even if you take it with food or without food.
How Champix Helps In Quit Smoking? (Dosage Information and Administration Guidelines)
Champix is available in two doses:
- "Champix 0.5 mg"
- "Champix 1 mg"
Your doctor or medical health advisor will suggest you the
right dosage guidelines for your body. Follow them for the best results.
The usual Champix dosage is as follows:
- Champix 0.5 mg is taken once daily for the first 3 days of the treatment.
- Champix 0.5 mg is taken twice every day for the next 4 days of the treatment.
- After this, as per your doctor's instructions, you can take "Champix 0.5 mg" twice daily or "Champix 1 mg" twice, on a daily basis for 12 weeks.
- If you successfully quit smoking with the help of Champix within these 12 weeks, your doctor may continue the medication for 12 more weeks.
- There are three methods that can be followed to quit smoking with the help of Champix.
- Fixed Approach to Quit Smoking:
- In this method, you begin taking Champix 1 week or 2 weeks (as per your doctor) before the date when you want to quit smoking. You have to continue taking the recommended medication for 12 weeks.
Flexible Approach to Quit Smoking:
- In this method, you start using Champix while you are still smoking. Then you quit smoking anyway between two weeks and five weeks after the beginning of your treatment. You have to continue the medication for 12 weeks.
- Gradual Approach to Quit Smoking:
- You can choose the best method for your body with the help of your doctor.
- If you remember that you have missed a dose, take it immediately. But if it's almost time for your next dose, skip the missed one. Be careful not to take double doses.
- All the three ways of treatment, if successful with be followed by a medication treatment of Champix for another 12 weeks as per your doctor's instructions for getting the best results for your body.
In this method, you start taking Champix while you continue smoking, but you have to reduce the number of cigarettes by the end of the 12 week treatment period. You can even quit within the 12 weeks if you feel comfortable with it.
Who should not use "Champix Tablet"?
- Please do not use Champix if you are allergic to Varenicline.
- Please do not use Champix if you are under 18 years of age.
- Please do not use Champix if you are pregnant or lactating.
- Please do not use Champix if you are using NRT (Nicotine Replacement Therapy).
What are the "Side-Effects of Using Champix Tablet"?
The most common side effects of Champix are:
- Poor Concentration
- Trouble Sleeping
Some Critical Side-effects of Champix are given are:
- If you experience significant variations in your behavior.
- If you have unreasonable mood swings.
- If you begin to have violent thoughts.
- If you have suicidal thoughts.
- If you suddenly feel distressed by your life.
- These have not been observed frequently, but if you experience any of them, immediately contacting your medical health advisor is the best possible move.