WHAT IS CETISLIM?
- CETISLIM is used in the therapy of an obesity.
- The obesity or overweight can develop diabetes and heart disease.
- Therefore, CETISLIM is used to reduce body weight in the overweight adults with a body mass index (BMI) equal to or greater than 28.
HOW CETILSIM WORKS?
- The active substance in CETISLIM is cetilistat that focuses on the fat in your digestive system. CETISLIM prevents the absorption of approximately a quarter of the fat taken in the diet. This fat is excreted, out of the body, by the feces.
DO NOT TAKE CETISLIM IN CASE YOU:
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Had organ transplantation,
- Have the joints inflammation rheumatoid arthritis
- Have skin diseases
- Are taking anticoagulant therapy (warfarin)
- Suffer from a condition where drainage is blocked from the liver
- Have problems with food absorption
WARNING AND PRECAUTIONS:
- Kidney disease
The use of Multivitamins with CETISLIM?
- The everyday use of a multivitamin complex is necessary for your health condition and the progress in your treatment.
- Due to the CETILSIM effect on the reduction of the levels of liposolubile vitamins absorbed by your body. The multivitamin preparation should complex with contain vitamins A, D, E, and K.
THE SIMULTANEOUSLY USE WITH OTHER MEDICINES?
Tell your doctor before starting the treatment with CETISLIM if you are taking:
- Acarbose- the use of CETISLIM is not recommended.
- Levothyroxine- a medicine for the thyroid gland
- Anti-epilepsy medicines,
- Anti- depressives,
- Medicines to reduce high blood pressure
- Medicines to reduce high cholesterol.
HOW IS CETISLIM PRESCRIBED?
Adults over 18 years of age
- Take one capsule three times a day.
- Take CETISLIMat mealtimes. This usually means one capsule at breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Make sure your three main meals are well balanced, have reduced calories and low fat.
- If you miss a meal or your meal does not contain any fat, do not take the capsule.
- Take CETISLIMjust before, during or after meals one hour after a meal.
- Do not take more than 3 capsules a day.
- Eat low-fat foods
- Try to be physically more active before taking the capsules
- CETISLIM should not be taken longer than six months.
WHAT ARE POSSIBLE ADVERSE REACTIONS?
- Signs of a severe allergic reaction include severe breathing difficulties, sweating, rash, itching, facial swelling
- Bleeding from the lower part of the colon (rectum)
- Inflammation of the colon
- Inflammation of the pancreas
- Blistering of the skin
- Severe stomach pain caused by gallstones.
- Inflammation of the liver
- Formation of kidney stones
- Winds (flatulence)
- Inability to maintain stool
- Oily stool
- Soft stool.
- Liquid / watery stools
- More frequent bowel movements