Click Image for Gallery
Table Of Contents:
- What Avaforce Treat For:
- Dosage Form:
- Some common side effects of Avaforce
- Missed Dose / Overdose Instruction:
- Are there any overdose instructions?
What Avaforce Treat For:
- Avaforce 50 & 100 mg containing the active ingredient, Avanafil is used in the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction and Pulmonary Hypertension. Avanafil is active salt of Avaforce
- Tablet Form (50 Mg & 100 Mg), Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. This Tablet is to be taken with food.
Some common side effects of Avaforce
- Nasal congestion and
- Blurring of vision.
- Take exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Do not take in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended.
MissedDose / Overdose Instruction:
Are there any missed dose instructions?
- A missed dose of Avaforce 100 mg should be taken as soon as you remember. Skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose. Do not increase the dose for next time if you missed once. Multiple doses at the same time can cause fatal effects.
Are there any overdose instructions?
- Immediately call your doctor or reach nearby medical emergency center if you are suspecting the overdose symptoms like Painful erection for long time, sleeplessness, swelling, flushing, sleeplessness, etc