WHAT IS NALTIMA?
- NALTIMA is a specific long-acting opioid antagonist.
- It is used as an additional therapy for the treatment of opioid and alcohol addicts.
- The effect of NALTIMA will reduce the desire for taking opioids or alcohol.
IN WHICH CONDITIONS YOU SHOULD NOT TAKE TAKE NALTIMA?
• If you have acute hepatitis
• If you have a severe liver or renal function disorder
• If you are an opioid addict and you are still taking opioids, because of the possible occurrence of acute abstinence syndrome
• If you have a positive result of a screening test on opioids or a naloxone provocation test wasunsuccessful
• At the same time, drugs containing opioids
• If you have symptoms of acute abstinence syndrome
WHEN TAKING NALTIMA TAKE A SPECIAL CARE:
- Never take opioids and alcohol after taking NALTIMA tablets.
- Although NALTIMA will prevent some of the effects, if you take a high dose of an opioid, there may be respiratory and circulatory disorders (opioid poisoning).
- Do not use NALTIMA if you are still opioid dependent, as NALTIMA will in this case cause
- severe, life-threatening symptoms of abstinence
- Taking NALTIMA with food or drinks
- NALTIMA does not interact with food or drink.
- The use of NALTIMA in the period of pregnancy and lactation is not recommended.
- The influence of NALTIMA on the management of motor vehicles and machine handling
- NALTIMA can cause dizziness and smallness, as well as reduced attention and drowsiness, and can therefore endanger
- Mental and/or physical abilities necessary to perform potentially dangerous tasks, such as managementmotor vehicles or machinery.During treatment with NALTIMA, do not drive and use machines.
HOW NALTIMA IS USED?
- Usage in adults
- The drug is administered orally.
-The recommended starting dose of NALTIMA is 25 mg (half the tablet), followed by the usual dose of one tablet of 50 mg per day.
- The dosage regimen may be modified to improve the complication, so that the drug is administered three times a week, on as follows: 2 tablets (100 mg NALTIMA) on Monday, 2 tablets (100 mg NALTIMAand 3 tablets (150 mg NALTIMA)on Friday.
- A daily dose of 150 mg NALTIMA should not be exceeded as this may lead to increased incidence
- It should be considered that the treatment will last for three months, but the need for its prolongation may also be indicated.
- Use in children and adolescent under the age of 18 years
- NALTIMA is not recommended for use in children and adolescents under the age of 18
WHAT ARE SIDE EFFECTS?
· Headaches, sleep problems, restlessness, nervousness, abdominal pain, abdominal cramps, nausea, nausea, vomiting, joint pain and muscle pain, fatigue.
· Anxiety, increased energy, anxiety, irritability, mood swings, thirst, stunted, trembling,
· Increased sweating, vertigo, increased eye narrowing, chest pain, diarrhea, constipation, rash, urinary retention,
· Delayed ejaculation, weakened full strength, loss of appetite.
· Depression, suicidal ideas, attempted suicide, speech disorders, liver function disorders.
· Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura, anxiety, euphoria, hallucinations, tremor, exanthem.